Latest update June 1st, 2017 12:32 PM
Jan 30, 2011 mnemonic
Howtos, Tips, Tutorials
Use this method and it works. no software or installation needed.
1. You must have both Yahoo mail and Gmail account.
2. Login to your Yahoo mail.
3. Go to Contacts – then choose import email from Facebook
4. Login to Facebook to authenticate. All the contacts will be imported automatically in your Yahoo contacts address book.
5. Export yahoo csv, then download and save it.
6. Login to your Gmail
7. Upload the csv file to Gmail contact.
There you go. If you have any other method that works better please leave your comment.
Nov 05, 2013 0
Aug 27, 2010 0
Jun 01, 2017
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *