Coca-Cola Milyun-Milyong Caravan of Surprises (Promo period shortened to November 30 end date.)
Coca-Cola Regular Sakto, 8oz, 12oz, 750ml, 1L
Sprite 8oz, 12oz, 750ml, 1L
Royal 8oz, 12oz, 750ml, 1L
Sparkle 240ml, 800ml
1. Revised Promotion period is from October 1 to November 30, 2013
• October 1, 2013 – Media Break Date and Start date for sending entries
• November 4, 2013 – 1st Weekly Raffle
• November 30, 2013 – Last day of sending entries
• December 2, 2013 – Last Weekly Raffle
2. The promotion is open to subscribers of Smart, Sun, and Globe both in post-paid or pre-paid plans, who are residents of the Philippines. Text message entry requires compatible mobile phone with text messaging and data service. Some restrictions apply.
3. Participating brands: COCA-COLA (REGULAR), SPRITE, ROYAL TRU-ORANGE, AND SPARKLE
4. To participate in the promotion, consumers must purchase any of the participating brands and text-in the promo code that can be found under the crowns and caps of the participating products above.
5. TO JOIN, Consumers must simply text in his/her entries using the following format:
COKE <CODE> to 2653
Example: COKE 1234ABC to 2653
For each entry sent, the participant will be charged by their mobile phone service provider a load/text fee of P1.00 for Smart, Globe and Sun subscribers. Consumers must use regular load, unlimited text promos do not apply.
6. Consumers will then receive a message for a ONE-TIME registration in the format below.
COKE REG <FULL NAME>/<AGE>/<COMPLETE ADDRESS> to 2653
Example: COKE REG Melissa Santiago/26/ 18 Chino Roces Ave., Makati City
Registration is FREE-of-charge. After registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the consumer acknowledging his/her registration. There can only be one official registered participant per mobile phone number.
7. A valid entry should consist of the ff.:
a) Prior and proper completion of the One-Time Registration
b) A valid and current mobile phone number from SMART, GLOBE, or SUN
c) Participants name to validate the promo code (Participants name should be the same as the officially registered participant’s name per number 6 above for the specified mobile phone number)
d) A valid promo code generated by the official service provider of Coca-Cola for this promotion*
e) A valid and official cap or crown of the participating products with item d) above.
*All promo codes will be submitted to FDA sealed. This will only be opened when a consumer complaint arises
8. Registered consumers will be allowed to text-in as many valid entries as they can during the promo period. To note:
a) Each entry is valid for all draws until the cut-off date or until it wins
b) All non-winning entries automatically qualify for the succeeding draws.
*Cut-off for sending entries for the weekly draws is every Sundays at 11:59pm until Nov. 24; and 11:59pm for the final day on Nov. 30, 2013
a) RAFFLE PRIZES: Participants who text-in valid entries have a chance to win Coca-Cola Mega Surprise Boxes with any one of the following inside:
• CAR (2 winners) (convertible to cash amounting to Php1M)
• HOUSE & LOT from AVIDA (1 winner) (convertible to cash amounting to Php1M)
• GROCERY SHOPING SPREE (1 winner) worth Php 1M (convertible to cash amounting to Php1M)
• EDUCATIONAL SHOWCASE (1 winner) (convertible to cash amounting to Php1M)
*Brands and exact specifications of the items in the Mega Surprise Boxes shall be selected and determined at the sole discretion of Coca-Cola Far East Limited (CCFEL).
b) INSTANT PRIZES: Millions of FREE LOAD
• A valid promo code sent has a chance to win FREE Load. The free load will coincide with the consumers current telco supplier. FREE LOAD:
a) From a Single Serve Crown (Sakto, 8oz, 12oz, 240ml) = Php 15 Load
b) From a Multi-Serve Cap (750ml, 800ml, 1L) = Php 30 Load
• Consumers will automatically receive a notification of Free Load once a valid winning promo code is sent
DRAW DATES WEEKS WEEKLY WINNERS
November 4: 1, 1
November 11: 2, 1
November 18: 3, 1
November 25: 4, 1
December 2: 5, 1
10. The prizes will be revealed to the winner upon verification and validation has been done in accordance to the promo mechanics. Prize allocation per day (For FDA only):
a) Nov. 4 : 1 winner Car
b) Nov. 11 : 1 winner House and Lot
c) Nov. 18 : 1 winner Educational Showcase
d) Nov. 25 : 1 winner Grocery Showcase
e) Dec. 2 : 1 winner Car
11. A total of 5 raffle prizes will be awarded throughout the promo period. A winner’s name will be chosen via electronic raffle. A participant can win only once throughout the entire duration of the promotion for the raffle prizes. All prizes are tax-free. Insurance, real estate taxes and other costs relating to any of the prize items indicated above shall be for the personal account of the winner. The winner may convert his or her prize to cash for applicable prizes.
12. Potential raffle winners will receive an official phone call from CCFEL’s Third Party Agency (TPA) for initial proof of purchase verification. CCFEL’s TPA will verify the proof of purchase and will give the potential winner three (3) days after the initial verification phone call to confirm if he or she has the cap/crown with the potential winning promo code. CCFEL’s TPA will make a follow-up call after three days, failure to locate and confirm possession of the potential winning cap/crown within the three day period will mean disqualification of the potential winner. A back-up potential winner will then be notified upon written approval of FDA. Once a potential winner’s proof of purchase has been verified, CCFEL’s TPA will send a registered mail indicating the type of prize won, the corresponding promo code, and instructions on how and when to claim the prize. Winners will NOT be notified through text, only through registered mail. The official cap/crown containing the texted-in promo code needs to be surrendered by the potential winners to claim prizes.
13. In claiming a prize, winning participants must present the promo code, his/her active SIM card for the phone number that sent the winning entry, the original notification telegram sent, two (2) valid identification documents (Driver’s license, Passport, Birth Certificate, SSS, TIN). The IDs presented (singly or collectively) should show the following information below. If the IDs presented does not contain these three (3) information, it will not be accepted as a valid proof of identification:
• Full Name
• Date of Birth
14. If winner is (1) a minor he/she must be accompanied by legal guardian, or legal guardian claims on his/her behalf (presenting all necessary documents); and, if the winner is (2) unable to claim the prize him/herself, a representative must present the necessary documents:
• A letter of authorization duly signed by the winner, nominating the parent/legal guardian, or representative as the acknowledged recipient of the prize on the winners behalf
• Cap or crown containing the winning promo code
• Two (2) original IDs of the winner (Section 13)
• Two (2) original IDs of the representative/legal guardian
• Original notification telegram
• The winners active SIM card for the phone number that sent the winning entry.
15. CCFEL reserves the right to conduct a verification process for all potential winners before awarding any prize. CCFEL/TPA will verify the identity of the potential winners and the proof of purchase or cap/crown with the corresponding promo code before awarding the prizes. Winners who fail the verification process will be disqualified. All decisions made by CCFEL on all matters related to this promotion are final.
16. By joining this promotion, all participants who submit entries consent to and authorize CCFEL to publish their names and/or pictures and disclose their identities for purposes of announcing potential and actual winners, promoting and marketing this promotion and for any other purpose related to the promotion.
17. The actual proof of purchase or cap/crown with the promo code and instant win messages must not be lost, tampered, defaced, mutilated or destroyed beyond fair recognition of its promo code and instant win messages as this will be grounds for disqualification. Only authentic promo crowns/caps with correct security features will be honored.
18. Raffle Prizes not claimed within 60 days after the end of the promo period will no longer be released and will be forfeited in favor of CCFEL with the written approval of FDA.
19. Employees of CCFEL, KOF, MEPs, including those of their parent companies, affiliates, their third party suppliers including Ace Promotions, Oks Pinoy, Starlink, FDA and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promotion.