1. The Pepsi Overdrive promo(‘Promotion’) is valid on specially marked crowns with Overdrive logo and whitecaps for PET and multi-serve glass bottles of following products (‘Products’):
8oz, 12oz, 750mL, 1L, 500mL, 1.25L, 2L, 2L
500mL,1.25L, 2L, 2L
500mL,1.25L, 2L, 2L
7oz, 12oz, 750mL, 1L, 500mL, 1.25L, 2L, 2L
7oz, 12oz, 750mL, 1L, 500mL,1.25L, 2L, 2L
8oz, 500mL, 1.25L, 2L, 2L
7oz, 12oz, 750mL, 1L, 500mL,1.25L, 2L, 2L
Sting Energy Drink Strawberry
240 mL, 330 mL
Sting Energy Drink Power Lime
240 mL, 330 mL
Sting Energy Power Pacq
240 mL, 330 mL
2. Promotion is valid from 00:00 hours on September 16, 2013 to 23:59 hours December 24, 2013 both dates inclusive, in Philippines only (‘Promotion Period’). Entries received before or after the Promotion Period shall not be eligible for the prizes.
3. Products without the Promotion are also available. Participation is optional.
4. On purchase of the Products look under the crown/cap and SMS the eight digit code mentioned there on 2929. The format to be used for sending the code is ‘PEPSICODEto 2929.
5. All participants sending the code first time will be required to register. To register, participant must send the SMS PEPSI REG <name/age/gender/Region> to 2929. For eg. PEPSI REG Frank Cruz/23/Male/Region 6. One mobile number can be registered only once.
6. Cost of SMS to be borne by the participants. The cost of sending an SMS is as per the applicable tariff of the service provider. For some service providers the SMS is free. It is recommended that participants check with their individual service provider for the tariff rates. All invalid codes or codes already registered will be charged at P1.00.
7. Each Code can be used only once. A Code sent more than once will not be registered and shall be considered invalid.
8. One mobile number can be used to send multiple Codes.
9. Participants using multiple mobile numbers to participate in the Promotion can win only one Grand Prize irrespective the number of mobiles they are using in order to participate.
10. Promotion is open to all residents of Philippines above 13 years of age except employees and family members of Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc., Pepsi co International, Pepsi-Cola Far East Trade Development Inc., BBDO Guerrero|Proximity Philippines, Chikka Philippines Inc, Vintel Logistics, Smart Communications Inc. and their respective subsidiaries and suppliers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity.
11. On purchase of the Products during the Promotion Period, look under the crown, SMS the eight digit code as per point 4 above and you could win any one of the following prizes:
(i) Mitsubishi Mirage (2014 Model– 1.2GLS M/T) (Number of prize – 100) – Grand Prize
(ii) Free 2 liter Pepsi (Number of prizes –30000)
(iii) Free P 15 load (Number of prizes – 100,000)
12. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the SMS into the Organizers data base, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. Organizers do not guarantee delivery of SMS and are not responsible in case the SMS does not reach the specified number due to any reason, including network problem.
13. For prize in category 11 (i) -the Grand Prize:
(i) One (1) lucky winner will be picked up using a raffle draw everyday.
(ii) All entries received from 12:00am to 11:59pm of the day qualify to the raffle which will be held the following day at 10:00am in the presence of FDA officials.
(iii) The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer within 24 hours of the raffle draw at the number from which the code was messaged.
(iv) Organizer will contact the winners at the contact number from which the SMS was received(maximum of three attempts within a period of 24 hours, requiring the winner to contact organizer), to verify the claim before redeeming the prize. In the event that the winner is untraceable after this period, Organizer will be free to forfeit the prize in its entirety or take out a new winner.
(v) The authorized representative of the Organizer shall inform the winner on the procedure of redemption of the Prize. The winner will be required to furnish the complete name, address and phone number and such other information/ details may be asked by the call center executive.
(vi) A registered mail/letter will be sent to all winners after telephonic confirmation of the participant claiming to be the winner.
(vii) The winner will be required to present the original cap/crown, two government issued valid id’s (passport,SSS, GSIS, Postal Id, etc), registered mail, SIM card used for sending the message to the Organizer.
(viii) Upon verification of the above documents only will the participant be declared as the winner and eligible for the Grand Prize.
(ix) If winner is a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his parent/s or legal guardian.
(x) A winner must claim his/her prize within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification.
(xi) Organizer shall not be liable for any complaints regarding the quality of the prizes. The manufacturers will continue to be liable for the prizes, wherever applicable.
(xii) The color of the Grand Prize shall be at the discretion of the Organizer and the winner will not get a choice to pick the colour of the Grand Prize.
(xiii) Prize is not transferable.
14. For Prizes in category 11 (ii):
(i) Every Day 300 participants who have registered successful from selected areas will have achance to win a free 2 liter Pepsi.
(ii) All winners will receive an SMS within 24 hours declaring them as the winner.
(iii) Every SMS will have a mobile voucher.
(iv) In order to claim the prize the winner will have to go to the nearest 7-eleven store and show the mobile voucher to the store representative to redeem the free 2 liter Pepsi.
(v) This mobile voucher code is encoded in all 7-Eleven POS system. This will identify if the mobile voucher code is already claimed.
15. For Prizes in category 11 (iii):
(i) A randomizer through automatic software will decide the winners which will be randomly selected. The software will select 1000 (one thousand) winners every day for the P15 Load.
(ii) P15 airtime load will automatically be sent to the winning number via electronic transfer within 48 hours after receipt of winning notification message.
(iii) For postpaid winner, the participant may transfer the P15 load to any prepaid number of the same service provider as the postpaid user. To transfer the Load, text PEPSI LOAD to 2929.
(iv) Transferring of load is free of charge.
(v) Winning postpaid number can transfer the load within 24 hours only.Prize will be forfeited if load is not transferred within 24 hours.
(vi) The participant can win this prize once every day during the Promotion period.
16. The Codes received on a particular day will not be taken forward to the next day for the prizes of the next day.
17. SMS sent to any other number except mentioned above shall not be considered for the prize.
18. One unique code shall entitle the Participant to one prize only.
19. A prize winning Crown will not be valid if it is not legible, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, or does not have the requisite code.
20. All crowns submitted towards verification shall become the property of the Organizers.
21. In the event of a death of the prize winner, no claim from the nominees or legal heirs of the prize winner will be entertained for receiving the prize.
22. No cash payment in lieu of the prizes will be made.
23. The use of any software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically send codes repeatedly is prohibited and will render all codes submitted by that individual consumer invalid. The Organizer in consultation with Food and Drug department shall be at the liberty to take action as may be available under the law against such consumer.
24. Decision of Organizer and Food and Drug administration will be final and binding with regard to Promotion and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
25. Organizers shall be at liberty to use the photographs, voice, motion pictures of the winner for media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the winner.
26. The winners will be responsible for all incidental expenses including taxes and levies that may be applicable for redemption of the prizes.
27. Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Organizer and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The picture of prizes depicted on the press ads/posters/ TVC’s etc. are only representative and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions, also the Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
30. Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Central and State governmental actions, policies and other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
31. The Promotion is subject to force majeure conditions.